How To Use Organic Turmeric For Relieving Pain
Turmeric has lots of benefits to person health, and over the years the nutrition value of has been researched to determine the exact vitamins and macronutrients found in it. Some of the benefits found on the turmeric are compounds that offer antioxidants and the anti-inflammatory reliefs and ability to create homeostasis in a person’s body. Eating of organic turmeric is advisable since it has the curcumin that helps in giving phytonutrients.
How Turmeric Works
The curcumin is proven to provide more useful results than the Celebrex in treating of the arthritis pain. It has the antiviral, antifungal and the antioxidants properties that inhibit the function of body molecules that play a significant role in the causing of inflammation. This is because turmeric contains the high levels of the natural pain-relieving inhibitor the COX-2. The enzyme COX-2 is responsible for the body form of the prostanoids, the fatty acids known to mediate inflammatory reactions and it also acts as the chronic inflammation from the metabolic oxidation that occurs in the body. The organic turmeric capsules that have the COX-2 inhibit the local site for the inflammation from the minor injury like cuts or the scrape and the post-surgical swelling. It is non-toxic to the humans.
The curcumin found in turmeric helps in reducing the inflammation by lowering the body histamine levels hence stimulating the adrenal glands producing more cortisone that is known as the natural body painkiller.
Turmeric Helps to Relieve The Pain of
- Rheumatoid arthritis that is caused by the autoimmune dysfunction of the body
- The Carpal Tunnel syndrome
- The Diverticulitis by reducing the swelling of the colon pockets
- The fibromyalgia
- The gallstones and the kidney stones the turmeric capsules help by thinning out of the bile and reducing the formation of stones and also dissolving the already formed stones.
- Backaches that is caused by sprains pulls and the muscular strain
- The Osteoarthritis that is caused by mechanical tear and wear on the joints
- Ulcers by working against the Helicobacter pylori that causes the gastric ulcers.
Turmeric is Also Known to Heal
- Viral infection
- Fungal infection
- Psoriasis by regulating the inflammatory proteins secreted by the body immune system
- Warts by fighting against the papillomavirus
- Atherosclerosis by reducing the formation of the blood clumps
The turmeric curcumin helps in binding the heavy metals like lead and cadmium hence decreasing the toxicity that is found on these heavy metals assisting in the protection of the brain.